Monday, June 22, 2015

June 21, 2015--A baptism!

June 21, 2015

Marge: Homer! There's a man here who thinks he can help you!

Homer: Batman!?

Marge: No, he's a scientist.

Homer: Batman's a scientist.

Marge: It's not Batman!!



Hello family!

I already sent a picture from our baptism this week.  His name is
Adrian Love and he's the greatest, and the first person that I've ever
baptized, so that was super cool.  We had him sit in a chair in the
font so we could do it.  It was awesome.

In other news, transfers are this week!  I'm going to Joliet, which is
one of the sketchier parts in the mission, and I'm super excited. I
went on my very first exchange ever in Joliet, and in one day we got
chased by another car while driving, as well as see a drug deal (my
very first ever!).  It was great.  And we share a building with the
Plainfield ward, which was my very first ward, and I'll get to see
everyone on Sunday's!  It's going to be great!

I hope everything is going well at home.  Sorry my emails have been so
short lately.  It just happens when you've been out longer.

Love,

Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment