Monday, June 22, 2015

June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015

Hey family!

This week was really good. I spoke in church and it went alright, even
though I was super nervous. And we had two investigators at church!
And Adrian is definitely getting baptized this week, and he wants me
to do it! It'll be my first time actually baptizing someone on my
mission, and it's going to be interesting because he's missing one of
his legs. We're probably going to have him sit in a chair when we
baptize him. Apparently there's precedent for that.

Other than that, there isn't a whole lot of new things going on.
Transfers are next week, and we find out this Saturday what is going
to be happening, so that'll be exciting.  Then I'll only have three
more transfers left.  Weird.  Really weird.  I don't like it.  I mean,
obviously i'll be excited to go home.  Being excited to come home
isn't "trunky".  "Trunky" is when you pile out because you're going
home so soon.  But I just love doing missionary work and am definitely
in a groove now, and I'm sad to be leaving that.  But I still have 6
months left, so it's ok!

Have a great day!

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment